Induction Tutors/Mentors New to role, Current Induction Tutors/Mentors
- Advising on a school's induction programme
- Teachers’ Standards
- Effective report writing for end of term/interim assessment forms
- Writing a useful action plan
- Induction processes including progress reviews and formal assessments
- What to do when things go wrong
- What to do when you have concerns
- Mentoring skills
- Showcasing good practice
- Administrative requirements
In addition to the above LA Officers will also be available to offer guidance and advice on individual cases.
School Improvement Liverpool will ensure compliance with statutory requirements and support schools with their induction responsibilities. We will act as the Appropriate Body and fulfil the relevant duties as laid out in the most recent government legislation.
As this is a monitoring role in schools we would highly recommend that tutors attend.
Cost: £100.00 per delegate - 2 day course.
**The same delegate must attend both sessions. None attendees will be charged for.**
All costs are subject to VAT