Designed for Healthy School Coordinators, healthy eating leaders and SLT members responsible for developing policy.
By the end of the day attendees will leave with the basis of a Whole School Food Policy, ready for consultation with the school community.
This course will offer a comprehensive template for a whole school Food Policy including:
• Food across the extended school day
• School meal provision and the eating environment
• Healthy eating in the curriculum
• Packed lunches and Consulting with pupils and parents
What will it cover?
• Physical Education National Curriculum
• Developing a whole school curriculum
• Develop a subject self-review
• Spending PE and Sports Premium
• Implementing external sports coaches
Who should attend?
Subject Leaders, Headteachers
Do delegates need to bring anything with them?
Please bring along your existing policies and bring a laptop construct or amend your policy document electronically as the day progresses.
Cost: £150.00 per delegate.One free place per school under the universal Offer
An administration charge will apply to none attendees
All costs are subject to VAT
Developing School Food Policy and Practice
|Phases||Primary & Special Schools|
|Categories||Leadership & Management, Teaching and Learning, Health & Well-being|
£150 per delegate, per session. unless otherwise stated
All cost are subject to VAT