This course will help subject leads understand their role and to develop a comprehensive, effective curriculum.
The role of the PE co-ordinator has changed over recent years. With the introduction of the Primary PE sports premium, added responsibility has fallen upon the PE subject lead. This course will help the subject lead to develop a comprehensive curriculum. They will be given plans on how to do a subject review to help schools to identify priorities for effective spend of PE and Sports premium.
Delegates will develop methods to collect the correct information to evidence the impact of PE and Sports Premium and understand & implement best practice of using external sports coaches.
• To deliver a more effective curriculum.
• To increase knowledge on effective use of PE and Sports Premium.
• To increase knowledge on how to use external sports coaches safely and effectively
What will it cover?
• Physical Education National Curriculum
• Developing a whole school curriculum
• Develop a subject self-review
• Spending PE and Sports Premium
• Implementing external sports coaches
Who should attend?
• Subject Leaders
£100 per delegate
All couse are subject to VAT
The Role of Physical Education Subject Leaders
|Phases||Primary & Special Schools|
|Categories||Leadership & Management, Health & Well-being|
£100 per delegate, per session. unless otherwise stated
All costs are subject to VAT