This programme will improve teaching and learning in PSHE and explore the theory and concepts underpinning PSHE.
Personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE) is a planned programme of learning opportunities and experiences that help young people grow and develop as individuals and as members of families and communities.
This programme explores the theory and concepts underpinning PSHE and its specialist areas, legislation and guidance which support and impact on PSHE, assessment and evaluation, being a reflective practitioner, inclusion and equalities, dealing with sensitive issues and normative education.
• The National PSHE CPD programme has enabled over 10,000 teachers and other professionals across the country to gain recognition of their experience in teaching PSHE, including SRE and drugs education.
• The Programme has been developed by subject experts and is based upon effective practice and subject pedagogy as highlighted through DfE and OfSTED.
• This Programme’s accreditation, through the University of Roehampton, is testimony to the thorough approach which places participants at
What will it cover?
This National PSHE CPD Programme will:
• Support positive mental health.
• Help address safeguarding including child sexual exploitation, radicalisation, and FGM.
• Encourage best practice and provide accredited recognition for individuals.
• Improve competence and confidence in delivering PSHE.
• Raise the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in PSHE.
• Inspire positive change within the PSHE curriculum.
• Effectively support children and young people to deal with life’s challenges.
We provide a comprehensive 3 day training programme delivered at levels 4, 5 and 6 (HE1, 2 and 3) and accredited at 30 credits through
the University of Roehampton.
Participants will also have access to the University’s extranet site ‘Moodle’.
Who should attend?
• Subject Leaders
• Other professionals who deliver PHSE
**The same delegate must be committed to attend all 3 dates**
£795.00 per delegate for the 3 day session
All costs are subject to VAT