LSA and Link Teacher
These courses helps children develop the key skills of Spelling, Handwriting, Grammar & Punctuation in order to complete daily writing tasks relating to the adventure stories.
1stClass@Writing comes ‘ready-made’ with detailed lesson plans and an exciting chest of resources worth £275.00 and a handbook of lesson plans. A specially trained teaching assistant delivers up to 60 stimulating and motivating 40 minutes lessons to a group of up to 4 children, 4 times a week, in addition to their daily class lessons.
Delegates will receive access to the ECC online data system, providing analyses of Children’s progress to help schools to evaluate and demonstrate the impact of 1stClass@Writing and opportunities for Every Child Counts accreditation.
- Provides targeted use of the Pupil Premium
- Supports the new national curriculum for English
- Makes children eager to write
- Balances the development of transcription, grammar and composition
- Strengthens teaching assistants’ subject knowledge and wider effectiveness
- Provides detailed evidence of progress and impact
Cost: £850.00 per Teaching Assistant per course
*The same delegate must be committed to attend all 3 days*