KS2 TEACHER (Kingsway Primary School)Job Title: KS2 TEACHER (Kingsway Primary School)
Job Type: Teaching & Learning
Job Phase: Primary
Actual Salary: M1-M6
Contract Type: Fixed term
Contract Term: Full time
Start Date: Friday, September 1st, 2017
Closing Date: Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
About the School
Kingsway Primary school is looking to appoint a KS2 teacher with the willingness to develop a key curriculum area.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a fabulous team of staff who are experienced, talented, motivated and committed to raising standards further, particularly with some vulnerable children and families.
- Children who respond well to inspirational and exciting teaching and learning strategies.
- An active and supporting governing body.
- A Headteacher and Curriculum Leaders who are all effective in driving improvement throughout the school.
- Professional development opportunities to allow you to progress in your career.
About the Role
- We want class teachers who are passionate about making a difference and who are committed to high standards of achievement, inclusion and pastoral care.
- To be able to involve yourself in the wider life of the school.
- We want to see high expectations, flexibility and highly motivated team players.
- You must be able to demonstrate good or better teaching with references that consistently reflect this standard.
There are opportunities to visit the school at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday 30th march 2017 and Interviews are provisionally booked for week of 24th April As part of the selection process short listed candidates will be expected to undertake a lesson observation during the week of 24th April.
Completed application form together with a letter stating experience, curriculum strengths and a description of how you can make a wider contribution to the school should be forwarded to the Headteacher, Miss Foster, by 4pm on Tuesday 18th April 2017.
Please ensure you provide an email address as all correspondence will be sent electronically throughout the selection process. If you have not been contacted by 1st May 2017 then you have not been successful on this occasion.
Kingsway Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are appointed subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. This post is subject to an Enhanced Level CRB check
Closing Date: Tuesday 18th April 2017
Short Listing Date: Saturday 22nd April 2017
Interview Date: Monday 24th April 2017
2nd Interview Date: Friday 28th April 2017
Person Specification: Download Document
Application Form: Download Document
KINGSWAY PRIMARY SCHOOL
ASHVILLE ROAD, WALLASEY
Contact Name: Ashley Roberts
Contact Telephone: 01516385195
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org