Schools have confirmed the value that they place of a robust process of evaluation and accreditation, which supports schools to identify and improve health and well-being outcomes for pupils.
The award is a self-review audit and is renewed every three years. Throughout this process schools are supported and advised through schools visits and feedback in completing the audit and final certification.
We are able to offer accreditation to any establishment locally or beyond...
81% of Liverpool Schools hold the Healthy Schools Award (2013)
- Supports leaders in knowing their school well in order to gain an accurate view of its performance.
- Allows subject coordinators to self-evaluate their subject area, highlighting strengths and areas for development as well as assign a grade to the subject.
- Supports schools to ensure that the areas requiring improvement and plans are sharply focused on bringing about improvement.
- Allows schools to plan to ensure resources are well targeted to areas in need of improvement as outlined by areas for development within the audit.
The Liverpool Healthy Schools Award is based on an audit of activities and their impacts across the following areas; Leadership, management and managing change.
- Policy development
- Learning and teaching curriculum planning and resourcing
- School Culture and environment
- Giving children and young people a voice
- Provision of support services for children and young people
- Staff continuing professional development (CPD) needs, health and well-being
- Partnerships with parents/carers and local communities
- Assessing, recording and reporting the achievement of children and young people
Renewal: £750.00 +VAT