HLTA (St Charles' Catholic Primary School)Job Title: HLTA (St Charles' Catholic Primary School)
Job Type: Learning Support
Job Phase: Primary
Grade: Grade 4
Actual Salary: £19430-£22658
Contract Type: Fixed term
Contract Term: Full time, Term time only
Start Date: Monday, September 4th, 2017
Closing Date: Monday, June 12th, 2017
About the School
We are a one form entry Catholic school, with Christ at the centre of all we do. We have been working very hard to develop our teaching and learning to ensure that we meet the needs of every child and we are looking to strengthen that further with this appointment.
About the Role
- To provide support for pupils, teachers and the school in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils (e.g. DISADVANTAGED, SEND, EAL, and underachieving groups), by utilising advanced levels of knowledge and skills when assisting with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing classes, and to encourage pupils to become independent learners, to provide support for their welfare, and to support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life.
- To supervise whole classes, delivering a variety of national curriculum subjects
- To complement teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, pupils and school policies and strategies.
- To work collaboratively with teaching staff and assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
We are looking for someone who is :
- An excellent practitioner; enthusiastic and energetic about teaching and learning.
- Experienced in delivering intervention programmes.
- Can empathise with young people facing barriers to learning.
- Is committed to ensuring all children reach their full potential.
- Is capable of delivering whole class cover and small group work.
- Enjoys working actively as part of a whole school team.
- Is calm when under pressure.
- Is able to adapt quickly to change.
How to Apply
Please contact Miss J Daly via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone - 0151 727 5830 to request an application pack.
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017
Short Listing Date: Tuesday 13th June 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 21st June 2017
Job Description: Download Document
Application Form: Download Document
Equal Opportunities Monitoring: Download Document
Model Disclosure Form: Download Document
Covering Letter: Download Document
St Charles' Catholic Primary School
Contact Name: Miss J Daly
Contact Telephone: 0151 727 5830
Contact e-mail: email@example.com