The Education welfare service can support families who EHE and work in collaboration with a number of other local authorities to provide a dedicated website for parents.
Advice and guidance on EHE matters is freely available to all Liverpool schools.
We aim to support parents in meeting these requirements; however, parents are under no legal obligation to work with us.
Our support includes:
- Maintaining a record of notified EHE pupils.
- Providing an initial phase of support and to ascertain provision being made.
- Annual monitoring of known cases.
- Internet support for parents.
- Liaison with School Health.
What schools need to do...
what parents need to do...
Parents also have to ensure that the education provided is efficient, full time, and that the education is suitable for the child’s age, ability and aptitude.
Call 0151 233 3909 or e-mail email@example.com for further advice.