Philosophy for Children/Colleges/Communities (P4C) is a powerful methodology for developing thinking skills and exploring challenging subject matter. It also improves self-esteem, self-confidence and emotional literacy and creates a more collaborative learning environment,empowering children and young people to take control of their own learning.
This conference will provide an opportunity to learn from leading educationalists and current headteachers who are using P4C in a variety of settings. It aims to support practitioners to encourage enquiring minds both for themselves and their students.
This training is suitable for schools and individuals who are already using P4C and want to build on their success, as well as those who are new to P4C and would like to find out more.
- Be inspired by secondary and primary school leaders who are using P4C at Gold standard.
- Understand how P4C supports the core curriculum.
- Take away practical ideas for you to use in your classroom.
- Consider how P4C enriches the whole child – academically, socially and emotionally.
- Develop the enquiring minds of your whole school community.
What will it cover?
- Enriching your existing P4C provision.
- Starting your P4C journey in primary and secondary settings.
- Making links between P4C and the curriculum for primary and secondary.
- Building enquiring minds across your school community.
Who should attend?
Teachers, Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders.
Cost: £125.00 per delegate, All costs are subject to VAT